City living at its best - super stylish apartment in the centre of Worcester and just a short stroll to the station, bars, restaurants, race course and river. Your own private courtyard garden - What's not to love?
- Easy city living - a chic, stylish and light apartment recently upgraded
- Quiet and not overlooked in a quiet no through road, 2 Victoria Institute is a private apartment with its own entrance and courtyard. The impressive Victorian building was originally built to house the city's museum and art gallery.
- Converted into apartments 18 years ago, no.2 has an enviable private courtyard with a private door to the underground parking space. The apartment has been completely refurbished to provide a stylish and contemporary home that maintains the integrity of the building.
- Large reception room with a defined area for sitting and relaxing
- Dining area plus a superb kitchen with integrated breakfast bar - perfect for relaxing with a glass of wine at the end of the day.
- Two double bedrooms with bespoke fitted wardrobes. The master has an ensuite and there is a separate bathroom too.
- Underfloor heating in the living room and kitchen
- Services: mains water, electricity and gas, superfast broadband, Worcester city council, CCTV in underground car park.
- Management company, service charge £160pcm (approx) incl. maintenance gate, sewerage, windows and buildings insurance. 28 apartments in total, board of directors elected.